Convoluted Technologies Pty Ltd is committed to meet the quality standards expected by Customers in the delivery of supplied products & services.
Convoluted Technologies Pty Ltd will continuously review the way we do business; the manufacturing procedures we work to; the standards we need to follow and comply with; our staff capabilities; and our production equipment - to ensure the best possible outcome for our clients for now and in the future.
The purpose of this policy is to document Convoluted Technologies Pty Ltd commitment to meeting the quality standards expected by customers in the delivery of supplied products and services.
Our certification is based on the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Managment System - Requirements
Convoluted Technologies Pty Ltd quality objectives are in place to:
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure continual overall business improvement
- Ensure our products complies with the relevant standards
- Ensure our services are beyond the customers expectation
To implement this policy, a focus on the needs of the business with particular reference to consistently meeting the customers’ requirements and statutory obligations shall be made. The Quality Management System shall provide mechanisms for detecting system shortfalls and for stimulating process improvements.
Convoluted Technologies adopt procedures and disciplines to ensure that:
- The responsibilities for quality are established
- The system is effectively implemented by undertaking relevant skills training when required
- The policy and procedures continue to be appropriate by initiating regular reviews
- The company regularly reviews the needs and expectations of the customers and initiate continual improvement activities to meet these expectations
Convoluted Technologies Pty Ltd is committed to maintaining an ISO-9001:2015 compliant Quality Management System.
Our Quality Manual documents how Convoluted Technologies will achieve this goal. Each employee of the company is individually charged with the responsibility of fully understanding the system described herein, and with implementing the requirements in the areas of their responsibility.
Any conflict (including all situations adversely impacting on quality) which cannot be resolved by the individuals involved in this program, shall be brought to our immediate attention of management for resolution.