Red Silicone coated fibre glass sleeve and metallic steeve
Hose and cable protection solutions
We carry a complete range of Thermal and Mechanical Protective Sleeve for Hose and Cable protection. Our protective sleeve range includes: Red silicone coated fibreglass fire sleeve; Fibreglass heat sleeve; High temperature Silica fire proof sleeve; braided stainless steel sleeve & Interlocked Stripwound metal sleeve. Our large stockholding of thermal and protective sleeve assures our customers instant delivery. Whether you are after full box quantities or cut lengths – we have it for you.
- AESL Red Silicone coated fire sleeve is aerospace grade manufactured in compliance with the AS 1072 and meets the EN 45545-2 fire test standard in sizes ranging from 6 mm to 127 mm ID. Silicone aerospace grade fire sleeve has a temperature rating of 260°C continuously and will withstand a molten splash at 1200°C. The silicone sleeving is resistant to all oils and most chemicals.
- SITA tape Silicone tape is designed to seal the ends of the silicone fire sleeving. It has the same physical properties as the silicone aerospace grade sleeving – they will bond together when applied. Rolls are available in 25 and 45 mm widths.
- Alternatively you can attach sleeving with our crimp rings. These crimp rings are also commonly used to crimp industrial end connections to industrial low pressure hose, and diffusion sleeve retainer rings on hydraulic hose assemblies. We have a vast selection of rings available to cover all hose sizes. Please refer to our catalogue for sizing.
- SISL Silica braided high temperature sleeving is made out of 96% pure SiO2 braided silica fibre. Silica sleeve has a temperature rating of 982°C continuously and will withstand short term exposure up to 1650°C. We stock from 6 mm to 38 mm ID, with larger sizes available by special request.
- FGSL Fibreglass braided heat sleeve is an economical form of hose and cable protection, where exposure to molten splash, oils or moisture is not a factor; it is constructed of high quality type E glass. Fiberglass sleeve has a temperature rating of 540°C continuously where the fibreglass will not burn. We stock from 6 mm to 127 mm ID.
- Stainless steel braided sleeve and stainless steel Interlocked Stripwound sleeve: Both products are ideal armouring for hydraulic hose, industrial hose and electrical cables – without losing any flexibility. We have a size for every hose and cable – just contact our sales staff or find the popular sizes in our literature.