Australian Gas Association (AGA) and Convoluted Technologies Pty Ltd is happy to announce we now carry a full certification approval for Flexible Metal Hose Assemblies to AS 4631-2005 Standard and Super-flex hose assemblies from 6mm to 50mm inside diameter, with a maximum pressure rating of 2600 kPa and assemblies from 65mm to 200mm inside diameter with a maximum pressure rating of 1500 kPa. Our certificate number is 6745.
Stainless steel braided convoluted Flexible Metal Hose assemblies are commonly used for domestic and industrial gas applications.
The main features of this hose are;
- No permeation of gas as the product is fully manufactured out of stainless steel.
- No expiry date on the assemblies, as stainless steel does not perish over time.
- Made to order in a large diameter range, with a good variety of end connections.
- Suitable for cryogenic applications.
- Used for full vacuum applications, as gas does not permeate through the wall of the product and the shape of the product stops the tube from collapsing under full negative pressure.