Hose Assemblies and Services
We offer a complete range of Bitumen Transfer Hoses and AS2475 Bitumen End Connections, complemented by our ability to Clean, Test and Re-certify existing Hoses.
The safe transport and transfer / handling of hot bitumen requires the use of suitable equipment and proven practices to minimize the potential danger of being burned by either the hot bitumen or a contact burn from the hot hose.
Featured products are:
- Bitumen Transfer hoses complete with AS2475 Bitumen end connections
- Our own brand range of manufactured AS 2475 Bitumen end connections to compliment connecting equipment and transfer hoses, all kept in stock for prompt delivery in both Bronze and Aluminium
- Standard truck spray bar assemblies in stock or custom made for special orders
- Standard 9 meter long Composite hand bar hoses good to use up to 250 Degree Celcius in stock in ¾” and 1” or custom made lengths for special orders
- We have inhouse facilities to clean, inspect, hydrostatically test and recertify used bitumen transfer hoses