Alpha Process Controls
Incorporating leading-edge technologies, Alpha Process Controls ensure that their comprehensive product range is manufactured to meet the most demanding standards of safety and quality. They deliver innovative coupling and transfer solutions for oil, gas, marine, offshore, cryogenic and chemical applications.
Convoluted Technologies Pty Ltd is a authorised distributer of Alpha Process Controls equipment for Australia.
Alpha Process Controls typical manufactured products are:
- Cryogenic quick connect & disconnect couplers (QCDC couplings)
- Cryogenic breakaway couplings
- Safety breakaway couplings
- Marine breakaway couplings
- Marine transfer systems
- Fluidseal dry break couplings
- Emergency release collar coupling (ERC Coupling)
- Loading arm couplings
- Hose coupling systems
- Rail transfer systems
Typical products transferred include:
- Liquefied gases: LPG, butane, propane, propylene.
- Oils: crude, diesel, fuel oils, Jet A1
- Chemicals: ammonia, methanol, aromatics, ethylene & propylene, VCM, alcohols & acids, refrigerants, forane (R-22).
- Speciality: hydraulic oils, inks, paints, solvents, locomotive fuelling, helicopter fuelling, aircraft de-Icing fluids.
Please contact our sales staff for our product specialists: